HRSA - Health Resources and Services Administration
- Total family income of $75,000 or less; (total family income is the combined income of the child’s parents/guardian(s) shown on the IRS tax forms as their adjusted gross income).
- Childcare may be full or part-time care that is center -based or home-based and includes daytime summer programs and before and after school programs as long as it is licensed or regulated by state and/or local authorities in the state or locality in which the provider operates.
- Covers children from birth through age 12 (under the age of 13) and disabled children through age 17 (under the age of 18).
|Total Family Income||Not to Exceed|
|$0 - $40,000||$75 per wk per child|
|$40,001- $47,000||$70 per wk per child|
|$47,001 - $54,000||$65 per wk per child|
|$54,001 - $61,000||$60 per wk per child|
|$61,001 - $70,000||$55 per wk per child|
|$70,001 - 75,000||$50 per wk per child|
|$75,001 - above||$0 per wk per child|
HRSA employees may become eligible for the program as early as the Monday following the date of receipt of a complete application by FCCS.
Required Information to be submitted includes:
- Child Care Subsidy Application (OPM 1643)
- Child Care Provider Information (OPM_1644.pdf)
- Two most recent pay statements for each parent or guardian
- A copy of the most recent Federal income tax return for each parent or guardian
- A copy of the child care provider’s current license or statement of compliance with State and/or local child care regulations
- A copy of the child care provider’s fee schedule
3333 S Wadsworth Blvd., Ste 300
Lakewood, CO 80227